PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Friday, July 18, 2008

Look Who’s Here

Zeenat Aman is all set to turn mentor for the first time on a reality show

How did the show, Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket?, happen, especially when you have turned down so many other offers?
It is a combination of many things — one, it is by Balaji and Ekta Kapoor. They had approached me over the years for several projects, which didn’t materialise. But I was sure that when I did anything for television it should be with her. I also liked the fact that this show is giving a platform for young people. The winners will get to act in a film, and that is really good. The show will not take away too much of my time also. Besides, Ekta has people like Shabana Azmi on board as well.

Is this the first time you are making an appearance on TV?
I have appeared as guest on various talk shows but that was completely different. This is the first time I’d be in show throughout.

What do you think of reality shows?
I don’t watch a lot of TV but I’ve seen a few reality shows.

Do you think actors today have the Zeenat Aman style?
I think we have very stylish actors. Aishwarya Rai is a very stylish lady. Kareena Kapoor is looking very good and so is Katrina Kaif. Every era has its own lovely ladies.

No comments: