PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Friday, July 18, 2008

Zeenat Aman joins reality show

Yesteryears actress Zeenat Aman is again back with a bang. Soon she will be seen in a reality show 'Kaun Jeetaga Bollywood ka Ticket.' Zeenat will take the seat of judge. She, along with Shabana Azmi will judge contestants who have a knack for acting and have the capability to make to the silver screen. The show will be produced by Ekta Kapoor. Ekta always wanted Zeenat to judge the show as she finds her a fine actress who can select the right candidate. Speaking about Ekta Kapoor, Zeenat said, "Ekta has been so sweet. I’ve watched her grow up in front of me. I’m happy that my first foray into television is for her, though I must admit I don’t watch much TV."

Zeenat has retired from bollywood long back to devote her full time to her family. Now that her two sons have grown up, she is again planning to make her comeback in small screen if not in silver screen. Maybe this is Zeenat’s first step towards her entry into Bollywood again.

No comments: