PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Saturday, February 02, 2008

lots of ppl who will stop watching kayamath

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the sweet smell of victory :) Way to go Blog-ians now you all know the power of Blog:P I am so very proud of not only the members of Blog but also Blog on the whole :) We now have so much power in our hands eh ;)I guess that comment is way too rude...I do understand that you are unhappy ..Im sure there are many here who think otherwise from what you have posted, but i don't think anyone here is so rude and abusive....Its just not right....well some ppl wud be happy but others wud be sad as well..because der r lots of ppl how r die hard fa of neev n prachi....i can say der will be lots of ppl who will stop watching kayamath.......if der is nt enoughf of neevs role..n i only watch dis serial coz of neev.....i hate michi jodi........not only me der r lots of other like me 2.n its totally not fare dat kayamth story line sud change coz of michi fan....dats tottal un fair for neev n prachis fan........ny ways kayamath sucks wid out neev n prachi jodi.....me,me, I mailled them god knows howmany times ,lol...FINALLY,our mails have worked
Am so HAPPY!
Thank you Balaji and thank you to india-forums because of whom we could give ours views!
Miland and Prach foreveri agree wit Hkaurk22, everyone wantz jai and bani back, if only they listened to us:(

No comments: