PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Amit Tandon


Amit Tandon

Sony Entertainment Television presents the biggest, blockbuster romantic musical show to hit Indian television this year – ‘Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai’.


A Balaji Telefilms production, ‘Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai’ is the classic love story of two unique individuals, Angad & Kripa - as different as chalk and cheese, yet destined to fall in love.


Amit Tandon TV actor "The best pass a girl has ever made is when one (girl) called saying that she was a film director and wanted to cast me in a big budget film. The thing that I found sweet was she knew everything about me."


ecstatic at being able to chat with you here. Anyways, you are an ABCD. RightNow being in India, do you feel as if you belong in India or feel like a foreigner Are you similar to your on screen character "Prithvi" i.e. shy and down-to-earth? If you loved someone, would you confess it on her face or write it through a letter


Amit ABCD stands for American Born Confused Desi (native). And although I am American born, I am not confused. At first, when I came to India, as I knew no one here - no family, no friends - I felt out-of-place. But soon after (as)I started to adjust to Indian life, things became easier for me. And now I feel India is my home. Yes, I am down-to-earth but don't think I am as shy as "Prithvi" is. I do believe in love the way "Prithvi" does. Yes, I would tell them (when I fall in love).


Girls must be making passes at you all the timeNo, I don't have a girl friend, sadly. The best pass a girl has ever made is that she called me saying that she was a film director and wanted to cast me in a big budget film. And the thing that I found sweet was she knew everything about me


It's very different from the States. But the culture in India is rich and the people are very loving. Being in front of the camera and entertaining people (is what I like the most about acting). Did you take part in singing competitions back in the US too? Will you be going to any other country to perform? If offered for a show, will you come to the Maldives to sing for us (too) because I think you have an awesome voice! I just melt listening to you.


I have performed in the US but I did some theatre (in the US). No, I didn't take part in singing, back in the US. Thank you. I just melted hearing that, and I would love to perform for you.


There are two theories to acting. One is that acting is the art of lying and the other is always be truthful while acting.


I always want to you to be our 'Indian Idol' because among all the contestants, you were the one with the X-factor. You were VJ, singer and now an actor too.


I am very serious about acting and singing and will pursue both in the future as well. I felt bad but at the same time I held hope that something better would come along.


I am totally concentrating on Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai.


everyone lives in America. I miss them.


I am from New York. My family has been living in the US for the past 25 years and we have businesses in US I am a college graduate who was going to pursue a career in Law but came to India and now I am here. I watch a lot of Hindi films so I learnt that way.


I have never taken training in classical music but will as time goes on. Just came into me before Indian Idol


I am going to follow both, music and acting as a career. Hopefully, when the opportunity comes, I will you have an awesome voice. I am writing from the USA.


Birth day -11 th of April. Romantic date - Just me and the girl I love, the location doesn't matter. Thank you for the compliment.

I am an entertainer and in every profession you have to deal with the ups and the downs and have to do the job you are supposed to do, and let the rest work out.


I was very happy when I got the role of "Prithvi." Although I can play the role of "Angad" I am happy that Iqbal is doing the role (Angad) and I am "Prithvi." It works better for the show. being an intense love story,


I believe that love is something that has to be felt from both sides but along with love, respect for each other and to appreciate each one's individuality is very important. I think true friendship and love are very similar, except for the physical aspect.


This message is to everyone who, like me and "Prithvi" - believe in love. And (those) who are searching for that special someone - keep hope alive. Love, Amit Tandon.

No comments: