PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Friday, January 11, 2008

Amita Chandekar - negative character in the beginning


Amita Chandekar


To play a negative character in the beginning of your career is not easy, but Amita Chandekar (Malini of ‘Piya Ka Ghar’ on Zee TV) dared to do so in her debut 'Kutumb' a Balaji Show for Sony where in she played the other women Anu. "I was always inclined towards acting, after doing loads of fashion shows in inter-collegiate competitions I got my first break with Balaji Daily soap 'Kutumb' & I learnt a lot in the process" says Amita and adds immediately "Well still I am". After that Amita never looked back, work kept flowing & she was later seen in popular shows ‘Kamal’ on Zee with Ronit Roy, ‘Qayamat’ on DD, 'Kya Hadsa Kya Haqueeqat' on Sony and ‘Kahin To Milenge’ on Sahara One ...... It was her character Malini in the recent daily 'Piya Ka Ghar' which earned her plaudits galore & now this pretty looking actress makes an entry in to Sony's ‘CID Special Bureau’ where she plays Ashwini, an investigating officer. “I have never played a cop before so I am very excited about my role in CID" smiles Amita.

No comments: