PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Kiran Dubey - Dehra Dun girl

Kiran Dubey

Actress Kiran Dubey made her presence felt with her first show - Sansar - on Zee. Besides her pleasant looks and her dazzling smile it was her histrionics that made people sit up and take notice of this young actress who, currently, anchors the reality show Jet Set Go on Star One.
Of course you have seen her earlier in popular shows like Kkusum, Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. She’s also done some good work in episodic stories of Koi Hai, Special Squad, Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat.
‘‘I am really happy the way my career has shaped up. I have no complaints. The going is fine and I am ‘trying my best’ as they say,’’ reveals Dubey flashing that an engaging smile.
As of now she is excited about Jet Set Go which has four anchors ‘‘and I am one of them. It’s a reality show - there is a race between the four anchors to find a contestant with a passport on the road. Whoever reaches the airport first alongwith their contestant is declared the winner,’’ adds Kiran who admits that she is having a ball on the show.
Reality shows are very exciting. Most of them. ‘‘Well, I am having a blast. I am enjoying myself. It’s so much fun. The most difficult part is finding a contestant who is an unknown entity. But that’s the whole fun, too, I guess.’’
If not an actor, this Dehra Dun girl who’s done her B.A. in English from Fergusson College, Pune would be a journalist or a film maker - ‘‘I guess’’ - she remarks again.
When she isn’t busy shooting, she watches films which she loves doing. ‘‘Last I saw Crash and Munich. Loved both the films,’’ says Kiran. She also catches up with television whenever time permits her to. She likes watching The Great Indian Laughter Challenge. ‘‘I also loved Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai,’’ she says.
The biggest stress buster for her after some hectic work is music. ‘‘It helps you relax,’’ says Dubey. Coming back to her work front, what next? ‘‘Will talk about it at the right time,’’ she concludes with yet another broad smile.

No comments: