PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Achint Kaur - won Screen Videocon Best Actress Award for her role in Saaya


Achint Kaur
Is known both in the small screen and the large. has one child. She was shown prominently in Kahaani Ghar Ghar ki as Pallavi, and is now being shown mostly in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Karam Aapna Aapna. She has won Screen Videocon Best Actress Award for her role in Saaya. She has done many cameo roles in serveral hit bollywood movies such as Corporate, Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai and Om Jai Jagdish. She loves to work and has acted even in some pakistani serial as Piya Ke Ghar


birthday - 5th SeptemberI enjoy - cooking food

Favourite colours - black and whiteFavourite beauty parlour - “Beyond the fringe” at Juhu, MumbaiFavourite Indian singers - Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosale


Favourite TV host - NDTV's Barkha Dutt


favourite shopping place - the Internet.
The search engine use and recommend - Google


The accessory I can’t do without - cell phoneIn my opinion - there are no stars on television. TV actors who think they are stars are the biggest fools. TV actors are in your drawing room daily and you feel they are a part of your family. There's no distance, and hence no glamour. The only stars are on the big screen.What I hate about the entertainment industry - bitching and politics. I blame media and journalists to some extent, for many of them spice up the “lies” instead of spicing up “the realities”.

most embarrassing moment - I was supposed to be doing the role of a journalist in Ram Gopal Varma’s film Company, for which I had met him once.... The idea of the journalist's character was dropped soon after. Much later, I bumped into Mr. Varma at a party venue outside an elevator and I said “Hi!” very loudly to him in front of 50 people. Mr. Varma was not only astonished but also asked “Do I know you?”


An honest confession - the Kittie Party unit is the first unit where I have experienced that all actors can gel mentally.


Experience with Balaji Telefilms - It was ok. But the work atmosphere there is stifling.
I am - an extrovert
Favourite actors - Kajol, Julia Roberts
detest - people who interfere in other people’s life
Books I recommend - “English Patient” by Michael Ondaatje and “Beloved” by Tom Morrison
People who matter the most to me - my son Preetanjal, my mom and Mohan Kapur
I believe in - luck, astrology, destiny and God

No comments: