PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Khel Khel Mein describes the feeling of our film much better.


Ekta Kapoor’s C Company is now Khel Khel Mein
Name change: Tusshar Kapoor and Ekta Kapoor

The ‘K’ Queen, Ekta Kapoor, has gotten her way again and changed the title of her latest movie production from C Company to Khel Khel Mein.

Says the film’s leading man and Ekta’s brother Tusshar Kapoor stands up for her, “It isn’t my sister’s love for ‘K’ titles that made us change the title. C Company sounded like a spoof on Ram Gopal Varma. Khel Khel Mein describes the feeling of our film much better.”

What’s in a name?

Ironically, this isn’t the only Tusshar film to change its title. There’s Neeraj Vora’s Run Bhola Run where Tusshar teams up with Govinda for the first time. This film will now be known as Lucky 2.

Says Tusshar, “I don’t know when that title changed. But I’m very kicked and very scared about this comedy because I get to work with Govindaji for the first time. I can’t even begin to equal his comic timing. However, I’ve been sharpening my comic instincts and I’m pretty sure I won’t make a fool of myself

No comments: