PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Ekta is planning to sequal of kya kool hai hum

Ekta gets as mushy as one of the women in her soap. "In fact I postponed my birthday party by a week for my brother who was away on a foreign location. And, by the way, I've thought of the ideal return gift for him... a sequel to 'Kyaa Kool Hai Hum'! Ha ha!" No, this isn't a joke. Tusshar gets to team up with Riteish again for the sequel. "I had to do it! "They were clamouring for it. And who am I to say no to success? Tusshar and Riteish have become such a hit pair. They've been offered four films together. "I guess a sequel was inevitable. Sangeeth Sivan will of course direct again. And let me assure you, this time the script will be absolutely original." Ekta Kapoor, daughter of Jeetendra and known as the youngest female tycoon of Indian television industry, remains perennially busy. "Between casting and scripting I had no time even to take the birthday calls, let alone celebrate! When I look at my dad's worried face writ large with 'Iss lakdi ka kya hoga?' (What would happen to this girl?), I wonder if it's worth it. "I've no time for the closest of friends, no time for a relationship," says the creative director of Balaji Telefilms.

No comments: