PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ekta ji I am so much inspire from u by knowing about

It is to say that i am ur big fan perhaps can't felt by u something strange because all here posts contain it But truth is truth.Perhaps only and only for this reason i make a search and find ur website and posting u my comments.Any way,Ekta ji I am so much inspire from u by knowing about u.It is false to say that i watch all ur seriols but ur seriol kasam se is my favourite seriol and Prachi Desai is mind blowing character.I like her and want to know more about her.Will u please help me to contact with her.It is more suitable for me if u provide me her E-Mail address,(Residence address) or any thing to contact her. Although i know that she has no time to reply me but if she really understand me then she dafenately reply me.
Please..........I hope u will never disappoint me.
Thanks n hope for ur bright future.

No comments: