PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Request Letter ( Ekta Kapoor ) nisar khan from Manipal ( Karnataka )

My name is nisar khan from Manipal ( Karnataka ) Presently working as a Client Manager in this region, Apart from my job I write Story,
I had done an pratice on this subject for last 3 years.

1.I am planning to Write A T.v Serial name Nannah Faristah

2. And my second step to write a Film Story ( Talash )

3. I had written Around 6 songs and not yet contacted any Director's
in this regard.


4. My age is 32 and I am from Ratnagiri, I am totaly new in this field,
So I like to now from your side, What shall I do, Shall I wrtie the Story and then contact any Director, or contact them before writting a Story.


The information which I had give to you is true.

Note : My dream is to build a Cancer Hospital for poor people,
I have no craze for money , as my Salary is enough for me.
But I like to help poor people, I am confident i will do it,
but i am helpless as i have not more money with me.

Your positive response in this regard will be highly appreciable.

Thank you
Nisar Khan

No comments: