PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Striving in the Arts, film, animation and also theatre

I am a film and art lover. I admire all kinds of films and TV seriels from all over the world, inluding france, japan, and india. Despite the fact that these industries are striving in the Arts, film, animation and also theatre, I have to say that in every industry you get people that completely ruin the experience for all critics and watchers alike. Ms. Ekta Kapoor probably leads the the board, when it comes to untalented, uncreative and over-rated people that have a bundle of money and make the same repetitive things with the SAME sound effects over and over again.

Don't get me wrong, people do watch her shows, but after carefully speaking to a few people, I have learned that they are just looking to spend the evening watching a show from their country and in their language, rather then appreciate what a complete art debaucle it is. But I have to give her some type of credit as she still manages to carry on making these completely ridiculous shows with almost similar plots and direction. I mean many people I have met have comically agreed that the seriel is shot as 15 minutes and the rest is expanded in slow-motions, and ridiculous character zooms.

I have not sent this "feedback" to complaint, but to suggest that should, in any case this message ever reach Ms. Ekta Kapoor, which I doubt it will, then she should take this advice and go for some serious Film Making course. It will be beneficial to her, specially as the first thing she will learn is in over 90% of films released till date, zooms are never used, the only time they are used are on rare occasions. Not once every 2 minutes as her shows so majestically portray.



Thank you,

Aaditya Jani

No comments: