PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ekta’s talented and beautiful young find is Krystle D’Souza


Actress Krystal DSouza is the latest find for the Balaji Productions.Krystle D’Souza will be seen in kinjal. kinjal is next door girl who dreams about love marriage. but its a very differnt story as every ekta kapoor's serials have differnt concept. Krystle D'Souza is Ekta Kapoor's latest find. She is all set to play the role of Kinjal in Balaji's 'Kahe Na Kahe'. Ekta Kapoor has declared that she will be the next star of the television industry. Krystle chats about her life and her shows.
Interview of Her.

I’m… Bubbly

Love is… Like a sea, beautiful but dangerous

Lust is… I’m too young to define that

Marriage is… Special

Friends first or lover… Friends

Like to get naughty with… John Abraham

First crush… Hrithik Roshan

Dream destination… Los Angeles

The book that influenced me… Sweet Valley

Men and I… Get along well

A fact about me that no body knows… I love hip hop dance

Last time you cooked… People died

Food to me is… Paradise

If not working… Sleeping

One thing you want to change about yourself… Nothing

Last time you watched your own show… I am just watching the repeat telecast

Secret desire… It’s no more a secret desire… me becoming an actress

Philosophy of life… Life is a rollercoaster you have to ride it

When I look into the mirror… Beauty of seventeen year old girl

People are often surprised when… They see me on television

I feel most comfortable when… Around friends and family

The sexiest man in Bollywood… John Abraham

Women can’t say no when… You give them ice cream and chocolates

Men can’t say no when… They are around women

Best thing about the TV industry… Showcases talent

Worst thing about the TV industry… Politics

Fame is… What I am going through

Funniest rumor I have heard about myself… I’ve given up my studies for the Balaji’s show

Ekta to me… Is a great mentor

No comments: