PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Khushi-Khyati to Ekta Kapoor's next 'K' tv serial...!!

Dear Ekta ji,

I am Utkarsh Pandya from New Jersey - USA.

My brothers twin girls ( Khushi - Khyati )are born in
new jersey - usa, they are now almost 19-20 months
old, they both are very very pretty girls, nowa days
in Ahmedabad - India they both are growing up fast.
Khyati is something, very very atractive, very active,
gives very impressive poses and expressions, seems
like she will be big name in future. I do want to send
you few snaps, for your reference and if you can give
us opportunity to explore her talent, looks,
expressions and we all in our family proudly can see
her on silver screen in near future. I love my both
sweet "NAATKU" girls.

Please reply, if it is possible for you to look at our
kids pictures, then I will be glad to send you her
recent pictures.Please note that I will be visiting
kids and my brother in mid of february and my brother,
Mr. Falgun Pandya can be contacted on his cell:
98-250-32784.

Thanks, warm wishes.

Utkarsh Pandya.

No comments: