PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My favourite is Kavyanjali because I like how it is set out and

Dear Ekta Kapoor. My name is Mustafa Miah and I watch every Star Plus
soap.
My favourite is Kavyanjali because I like how it is set out and
structured.
Moving on my dream is to help Balaji Telefilms to reach the highest
standard
they can. I dont want to act or anything. I wish I could help you and
give
idea's about the soaps. Please will you get back to me at
respect_khan@hotmail.co.uk. Thank-you very much.

Also I am 14 years old and live in England. I cannont speak hindu but
can
speak English and Bengali. My whole family watches Star plus. I think
you
are a great person Ekta and I want to help great people only. I am
looking
forward to your reply and my dream is to help you Ekta.

Ekta Aunty Thank-you.


Your sincerely
Mustafa Miah..

No comments: