PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

You must be getting thousands of mails in appreciation

My name is Prashant and I know being a successful star
You may not get time to go through this e-mail.

anyone reading this is kindly requested to make sure
Ms Kapoor reads this.

You must be getting thousands of mails in appreciation
and as critics, But have u ever wondered what your
serials are doing except for making money.
I read ur profile where u said value are for middle
class people and u are ruining them.

I am not a regular viewer of ur serials but whenever I
watch them, they appear to be nothing but glamourous
stories which are not real and just cheating people.
I agree such things like 2 men for 1 woman and vice a
versa is there in society but you have potraied them
as they are good and bad elements which were hidden in
upper class is now coming to midle class.

Ms Ekta watch man 'mein hai viswaas', watch movies
like Munna bhai, watch older serials which use to
finish in 20 - 50 episodes but ur serials finish when
people stop watching them,
IF you dont agree just think where u started where was
serial and where is it now.

SOmetime if History of Indian society is written Your
company's name will be written in BLACK WORDS.

Kindly read this from your mind and heart,

You have earned lots of BMW's now Think of society
please.

I would be happy if I get a proper reply for this mail

Regards

Prashant

No comments: