PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

lead role player "bani" of kasam se.the reason being she resembles me

m vanni mehta, doing my post graduation in masters of business administration from delhi.people usually confuse me with your female lead role player "bani" of kasam se.the reason being she resembles me(sorry im putting it this way because im older than her, i am 21,so she can resemble me.)
If in case mam ekta kapoor requires any duplicate for her , or may be if she wants to introduce another character in her soap, i will try and will hopefully fulfill the requirements for the same..
sir i knw this would sound weird to you but im doing my part because we never know when we get a golden opportunity..

i am attaching my photograph with the mail so that you can yourself judge why people confuse me with bani ..be it my face or my name..everything resembles.

regards
vanni

No comments: