PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ekta Kapoor helped prachi to win this title granted her four days leave


Prachi used four days for prepration of jhalak dikhhla jaa finals. Ekta kapoor granted her leave and gave full blessing.

the other contestant from the Balaji camp, Jay Bhanushali, has unfortunately been refused leave.

It may be noted that even last week, Prachi got four days off from shooting last week as well. Jay Bhanushali of Kayamath fame, however, has not been given any preferential treatment this week. He will have to manage his rehearsals along with his shooting schedules.

Prachi Desai’s mother says, For Jay Bhanushali, the going is tough. He says, “Balaji did give me a four-day leave last week. However, I haven’t been so lucky this week. My unit members give me special treatment and finish my shots.”

Meanwhile, Prachi Desai says, “Balaji has been extremely encouraging and Ekta has supported me whole-heartedly. In fact when Ekta saw me unwell, she gave me one more day off.”

No comments: