PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ekta Kapoor’s blue-eyed boy: Naman Shaw




Ram Kapoor can't keep his hands off co-actor Naman Shaw . Is it a cheap publicity stunt or has he really emerged from the closet?

The story so far goes that Ram Kapoor, aka Jai Walia, who plays the lead role in Ekta Kapoor's Kasamh Se, is happily married to actress Gautami Gadgil . But now suddenly Ram is going all out to show off his physical and emotional attraction towards his fellow actor of Kasamh Se, Naman Shaw.

Ram is very demonstrative about his feelings for the young actor . “I can't keep my hands off Naman . He's an attractive boy with a great arse, ” he asserts.

In fact the duo even posed for a photograph for us when we asked . “Every time I see Naman perform well I feel like giving him a hug . I repeat, he has the best arse ever . I've yet to come across a more attractive man than him ,” says Ram.



Both men admit that they are “extremely close” . "Ram is very fond of me,” says Naman, adding that Ram is his friend, philosopher and guide. “There is a strong bond between us . When I started shooting for Kasamh Se I didn't know Ram at all and was apprehensive about how we'd get along. But within a few weeks we started talking and soon became the best of friends. ”

Naman adds that his senior is very protective about him . “He really looks after me. If I'm made to work too long hours, he makes it a point to talk to the scheduler. He also gives me tips to improve my dialogue delivery and expressions. He has taught me to be a controlled actor,” he says.

Obviously, their co-actors insinuate that the two are more than just friends . Naman says that he isn't perturbed about other people's impressions about their closeness . “I can't define my relationship with Ram. What others feel about us is their problem,” he says.




Playing snooker on Ram's laptop and filming video clips on their camera phones are some of the things that they love doing together . They even have their meals together . “We're like a family,” smiles Naman. No doubt!

We tried to contact Gautami for her version, but she was unavailable.

No comments: