PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Sanjeeda Sheikh is truly is a fantastic actress and dancer

Your favourite car
Hummer

Your favourite film
Almost all. Right now I am in awe of Black.

Your favourite tourist spot
I like to go to mountainous places. Whenever I get time I try to abscond to Lonavala.

Your favourite serial
Kyunki Saans bhi kabhi bahu thi

Your favourite drink
Mango juice

Your favourite food
Chicken

Your favourite eatery
Lemon Grass

Your favourite pass time
I love choreographing. That’s the only thing I miss most.

Favourite music
Mostly Sufi, I am huge aficionado of Ustaad Nusrat Fateh Ali khan. Whenever I am tense I hear Ustaad Sultan Khan.

What is your worst fear?
I have nightmares that I am drowning in the water and no one is coming to save me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beauty lies in simplicity and gorgeous Sanjeeda Shaikh is a believer of it too. Any type of clothing suits this pretty face. The dazzling lass is not at all brand conscious and loves to bargain.

Here she shares the secrets of her simple but killing looks

Q: What is your definition of fashion?
Fashion for me is anything that I’m comfortable in and that suits me.

Q: Any specific brands you prefer?
I’m not at all brand conscious and also end up bargaining many times. Bandra is a cool place to shop and I love to bargain there.

Q. While at home, you mostly wear
I wear my night suit, whole day. I’m just crazy and like to keep myself comfortable at home. I also freak out on skirts.

Q. What's your casual look like?
It changes every month. This month it’s Tops and leggings and sometimes also skirts.

Q- What do you prefer for evening wear?
A perfect evening gown in either black or white.

Q: Do you adorn yourself with accessories?
I do whenever needed. Like if I wear something heavy then I adorn my dress with just huge earrings and if there is something simple then I add a diamond studded pendent with a thick chain on my neck.

Q: Which brand do you favor for footwear?
Citi Walk

Q- What are the make up products that you prefer to use?
Mac only

Q: Which is the latest perfume that you bought?
Tommy Hilfiger for women

Q: Which colours do you think are a must in a wardrobe?
Green, Blue, Black and White… actually each and every colour should be a must in my wardrobe.