PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ekta Kapoor is like my guru prachi desai admits



Ekta Kapoor lately because after coming to Kasam Se she is like my guru. My hobbies include acting, sports, listening to music and I also love sketching. My email id is prachi_ronnie@yahoo.com. Preity Zinta has been my favorite since my school days. So far it is Kunal Khemu from Kalyug . Before that it was Shahid Kapur and Arjun Rampal. There is nothing planned as yet but if I get a chance to do a movie it would be great. I would like to act in a serious movie. I was very nervous. At the time of shooting, I just didn’t understand why there were so many people and things around me. I always wanted to be on screen whether big or small. I got an offer to act in Kasmh Se when I was in my 12 th standard. Though I was forced by somebody to give an audition but today I am happy to be here. All my co-stars are very sweet. It’s great fun with all of them and more so we have become like a family.

No comments: