PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Her creations are creating a permanent landmark in the aura of Indian Telefilms by Arnab Banerjee.

I am Arnab Banerjee, a 21 year old engineering student from the city of Kolkata. I am a regular viewer of the soaps of Balagi Telefilms. I am also involved in theaters. I really respect and adore the talent of Miss Ekta Kapoor. Her creations are creating a permanent landmark in the aura of Indian Telefilms. Her direction and skills are worth praising. One thing I would like to mention that maximum actors are Mumbai based and there are many talented person all over India who are still under the shadow due to lack of scope, exposure and contacts. Presently many talent hunt events are furnishing individuals with limelight but only in the field of music. There are many people who are really talented in sectors of acting or other things but they are not getting a scope to offer their service at the right place and especially people from kolkata suffers this problem.
Hence it is my request to you to kindly open the doorway of acting to those who really deserve it and can prove themselves as productive to various production houses. i am emailing you my feelings with a little hope and i feel that i am sending my email at the right place.
Thanking you,
Arnab Banerjee

No comments: