PEHLI NAZAR FROM MOVIE RACE SUNG BY ATIF ASLAM

Google
 

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Karan Rajani and I stay in Mumbai

I am Mr. Karan Rajani and I stay in Mumbai. I am a very Big Fan of Ekta Kapoor Serials. Especially when she make a new entry into the Serial like Son of Ansh and all……

I am sending you my Photo as I am in interested in working with you all. I will work hard and I will struggle a lot as my aim from childhood is to be an Actor. Now a days there is no use of going in Film industry as People like to watch more Serials than films. As serials work in Episodes and OFCOURSE JAHAAN EKTA HAIN WAHAAN PUBLIC HAI..



Please find enclosed the Attchement for my Photograph. Please revert to me at the earliest. I will be waiting for your Soonest reply..

Hope you will reply ma at the earliest..



Thanks & Regards

Karan Rajani

New Mumbai

No comments: